1. Question - "Will weight training
make me bulky?"
No. Due to the fact that women do not produce as much testosterone as men do, it is impossible for a woman to gain huge
amounts of muscle mass without steroids.
2. Question - "Does weight training turn fat into muscle?"
Answer - No. Muscle
and fat are two totally different types of tissue. The way to transform the body is to gain muscle through weight
training and lose fat through aerobics simultaneously.
3. Question - "Will weight training make me stiff?"
Answer - No. If you perform all exercises through their full range of motion, flexibility will increase.
4. Question - "Will weight training increase my chest
Answer - No. Women's
breasts are composed of mostly fatty tissue. Therefore, it is impossible to increase their size through weight training.
5. Question - "If I exercise can I eat whatever
Answer - No. How I wish that were true! Our individual metabolism determines how many calories we
burn at rest and while we exercise. If we eat more calories then we burn on a consistent basis, our bodies will accumulate
those extra calories as fat regardless of the amount of exercise that we do.